Prevelo Bikes is operating with some restrictions.
- We are operating and taking orders, answering the phone and responding to emails.
- Our office is closed. Please do not visit us in person. It will be awkward.
The situation with COVID-19 is evolving and unpredictable and may force us to make changes to our operation, including delaying shipments.
The COVID-19 crisis caused a combination of inventory shortage and increased demand. We are ultra bummed about this situation and we are working hard to get bikes in inventory as quickly as possible.
Can I pre-order? Some models are available for pre-order on our website. Other models will be available soon. If you would like to be notified of future pre-orders please join our mailing list: Click to Join Mailing List
Do any dealers have bikes in stock? We do not track dealer inventory - but there are few if any bikes available in dealer inventory.
It's an unusual time, and supply is low, and we know that many customers want to have confidence that they have a Prevelo on the way. We opened pre-orders earlier than usual.
- We have worked hard to understand every issue that is being presented in our supply chain.
- We are opening pre-orders only for models in which we have high confidence in the ship date.
- We are opening pre-orders only for the quantity of each model that we are confident we will have available to ship.
- If you see a model that isn't available for pre-order, it will probably be open soon. We'll send an email out every time a new model is open for pre-order.
- We need to acknowledge that opening pre-orders this far out, in the middle of a global pandemic, poses a risk that the estimated ship date could change. That being said, we believe the dates on the website are safe and conservative. Keeping supply on track is our current daily priority and we are working tirelessly on it.