How Pre-Orders Work in 2020
How do I get on the list to place pre-orders?
Navigate to the product page for the product you would like to pre-order, click on "Notify When Available", and enter your email address.
When will I be able to place my pre-order?
We have many bikes inbound. We are giving customers priority based on the order in which they signed up for our mail list. Because we do not know how many customers will purchase it is difficult to say with any degree of confidence when any one customer will be able to place a pre-order. If you are signed up for pre-orders, we will email you when we have bikes available.
I received an email saying that I could place a pre-order now, but I don't see bikes available for purchase.
- You must be logged in to place pre-orders. Click here: LOGIN
- If you have issues logging in, please read the "Account and Login Questions" section below.
- Still need help? Please contact us.
Important info about pre-order estimated ship dates
The estimated delivery dates listed on our website are based on the best information that we have at the moment. This year has seen a combination of sharp increase in demand and production and logistic disruptions, which makes our lead times less predictable than usual. While we cannot control every variable, we pledge to be honest and transparent about lead times. In that light:
- Bikes with September 2020 and October 2020 estimated ship dates: We have high confidence that these bikes will ship on schedule. If there is a delay, it's highly unlikely that it would be more than a week or two.
- Bikes with "Holiday" estimated ship date: The way 2020 is going, any date that far out needs to be considered tentative. Even during a normal season, when a delivery date is this far out, there is an increased risk that something could happen that delays the shipment. Because of this we normally would not offer pre-orders this far in advance. However, we heard from parents that they would like to make their own choice about whether to place a pre-order, understanding the risk of delay. If you are OK with the risk of delay you can place pre-orders for Holiday ETA bikes.
Our pledges about ship dates:
- The ship dates that are on the website represent our honest estimate of the date that the bikes will ship on, but please understand that they are estimates and, as such, should be considered tentative.
- We will work tirelessly to keep the bikes on schedule. It's part of our company culture to be very involved in our supply chain and to be proactive about addressing issues that could turn into delays.
- If something happens that changes the ship date we will communicate quickly and clearly about the delay.
- You can cancel your pre-order any time before your bike ships.
Account and Login Questions
If you are part of a group that is being given pre-order access you will need to be logged in to place your pre-order. Here are some handy resources to help you out.
I have an account and know my password, where can I login?
You can log in here: Log in
I have an account, but don't know my password. How can I reset my password?
You can reset your password here: Reset Password
After filling out that form, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
I don't have an account. Where can I setup an account?
You can create your account here: Create account
If you are part of a pre-order group, please use the email that was in the email about your pre-order group.
I don't know if I have an account. How can I find out?
If you are unsure if you have an account the best thing to do is to attempt to setup an account here: Create account.
If you are part of a pre-order group, please use the email that was in the email about your pre-order group. One of three things will happen:
- If you didn't have an existing account, a new one will be created and you'll be logged in.
- If there is an existing account with your email address (which means you already have an account) you'll see a message that says "This email address is already associated with an account. If this account is yours, you can reset your password". Please use the password reset link to reset your password.
- If neither of the above two things happen, it's usually an issue with browser cache. Please clear your browser cache and try again.
Help! I read all this and something is still not right!
- If you are having an account issue (trouble logging in, resetting password, or creating an account) please try clearing your browser's cache.
- Please contact us and let us know what the issue is and we'll help sort it out.