As your kid grows, so will their Prevelo
Keep your kid on a bike that fits them with the Prevelo Trade-Up Club
Members get the following benefits:
- When you are ready to move up to your next Prevelo bike, send back your previous bike and we'll refund 40% of the original purchase price of the previous bike! We even pay the return shipping (for customers in the Contiguous United States).
- Lifetime membership.
Welcome gift for joining. Get an awesome Prevelo Bikes T-Shirt so everyone knows you're part of the club!
NOTE: Some sizes of shirts are currently back ordered. If your size shirt is back ordered, you can join immediately and your shirt will be shipped when it is available.
How it works
- When you are ready for your next bike purchase it here on prevelobikes.com. If you need help picking out your next Prevelo, we are here to help. Contact Us.
- After you purchase your bike, fill out the Bike Exchange Form.
- We will send you a pre-paid return shipping label (NOTE: Customers outside of the Contiguous United States must pay return shipping costs).
- When you receive your new bike, carefully place your previous bike in the box that the new bike came in and return it to Prevelo Bikes.
- Upon receiving and inspecting the returned bike, you will be refunded 40% of the original purchase price of the returned bike (not including any tax or shipping charges originally paid on the returned bike or any accessories purchased with the returned bike).
- You must join the Trade-Up Club at the time that you purchase your original bike.
- In order to quality for the 40% refund, your next bike must be purchased and the original bike returned, within 24 months of the purchase date of the original bike.
- Your original bike must be returned in an undamaged and normal operating condition. Normal wear and tear is expected (for example on the tires, brake pads, cables and pedals), as is normal scrapes on the frame, pedals, handlebars and brakes. Examples of damage that might disqualify a bike are bent/dented frames or wheels, or any damage to the bike that makes it so that it cannot perform normally.
- You must be (1) a member of the Prevelo Factory Trade-Up Club and (2) the original purchaser of the bike you are returning.
- New bike must be a larger size than the original bike.
- Both the original bike and the new bike must be purchased directly from Prevelo Bikes either at prevelobikes.com, through our shop in Westlake Village, CA or over the phone at (805) 557-8300.